Women's Day 2021 Competition T's and C's
GREENSTONE SHOPPING CENTRE (“COMPETITION”)
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS (“T’s & C’s”)
Date these T’s and C’s were first published: 2 August 2021
These Competition T’s & C’s, as may be amended from time to time, explain your rights and duties in respect of the Competition. If you take part in this Competition and/or accept any prize, these T’s and C’s will apply to you. Please read the T’s and C’s carefully and pay special attention to all the terms printed in bold.
Women’s Day 2021
This Competition is conducted and organized by Word4Word Marketing on behalf of Greenstone Shopping Centre.
Who cannot enter the Competition?
The Competition may not be entered into by any director, member, partner, employee, agent, consultant, tenant of the Landlord at the Mall, anybody employed at Greenstone Shopping Centre, the marketing service providers and/or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
The Competition runs from 2 August 2021 until 12PM on 7 August 2021 (“Competition Period”). Any entries received outside of the Competition Period will not be taken into consideration.
How to enter?
To enter, tag your BFF in the comments and you could win one of these amazing prizes to enjoy together at Greenstone Shopping Centre:
Limitation on entries
A Participant may enter as many times as he/she wishes during the Competition Period, but can only win once.
How will the Winner/s be selected?
Five winners will be selected via a random lucky draw
Winner announced on:
Four winners (one per prize) will be chosen and announced on Facebook on Monday 9 August 2021
- Dinner for two at a restaurant of your choice valued at R500 (R250 x 2)
- Pamper sessions at a Salon or Spa of your choice valued at R1500 (R750 x 2)
- Shoe shopping at any Greenstone store valued at R1500 (R750 x2)
- A day out at the movies valued at R500 (R250 x2)
Upliftment of prizes
All Winners must collect their prizes in person, from Greenstone Centre Management during Working Hours by 31 August 2021
i) Winners will need to present a valid South African identity document.
1. The Landlord reserves the right to terminate the Competition with immediate effect before the end of the Competition Period at any time, if deemed necessary in its sole discretion or if circumstances arise outside of its control. No Participant will have any claim against the Landlord for such a termination.
2. The Landlord shall not be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems affecting participating in the Competition.
3. Participation in the Competition constitutes automatic acceptance of the T’s and C’s contained herein and the Participant agrees to abide by the T’s and C’s.
4. Winners may not win any Mall Competition more than once in a 30-day period. Any winners drawn who have won in the last 30 days will be disqualified from any such Competition and another winner will be drawn.
5. All Winners in respect of the Competition may be requested to be photographed so that their photographs may be used for future promotional purposes in relation to the Mall. Promoting platforms will include the Mall Facebook page, website page and shopping centre retail industry publications. No fees will be payable in this regard. The Winners will be given the opportunity to decline the publication of their images.
6. The Landlord does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether express or implicit, that the Participant’s participation in this Competition will necessarily result in the Participant winning a prize or that the aforesaid Prizes will meet the Participant’s unique requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
7. To the extent permissible in law, the Landlord is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any accident, injury, harm, death, loss or damages of whatsoever nature, howsoever arising, as a result of the Participant’s participation in this Competition, unless the Landlord acted fraudulently or with gross negligence.
8. Participants are obliged to comply with all applicable laws, including those laws protecting the intellectual property rights of other parties.
9. These T’s and C’s will be construed, interpreted and enforced in terms of South African law.
10. The Landlord will make a final and binding decision in respect of all matters relating to the results, qualifiers and disputes relating to the Competition, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Amendment of T’s and C’s
If considered necessary, the Landlord reserves the right to amend the T’s and C’s by providing reasonable prior notice.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition are to be directed to:
Name: Jacqui Bloom (Marketing Manager)
Telephone: 011 524 0445