Greenstone Shopping Centre Events
New Food Court
From Wednesday, August 7th, 2019 to Saturday, August 31st, 2019The exciting new Food court will be launching soon for your enjoyment. While the work continues, you can look forward to the following exciting new changes for everyone to Eat Play and Enjoy.
• New communal seating
• Soft play area (kids under 8)
• Family oriented spaces
• Feel of Nature
• New store seating for Steers, Debonairs and Panarottis
• New look Cinema
• New Stores: Krispy Kreme and Toy Kingdom
Win a Haval H1
From Monday, July 15th, 2019 to Monday, September 30th, 2019
Spend R400 or more at any Greenstone store, attach your slip/s to the completed entry form to stand a chance to WIN the Haval H1 valued at R190 000.
Terms and Conditions Apply
1. The competition closes at midnight on 30 September 2019.
2. A HAVAL H1 to the value of R190 000 from Haval Edenvale can be won.
3. 10 qualifying entries will be selected and relevant shoppers will be contacted to attend the handover on a date to be confirmed after 30
September. Each shopper will be handed a key; the person with the lucky key that opens the car on display will win the car.
4. The prize collection and required documentation will be arranged by Haval Edenvale at the dealership in Edenvale Johannesburg.
5. You may enter as many times as you like provided new slip/s to the value of R400 per entry is provided.
6. Judges decision is final.
7. Photographs of the winner will be used on our website, social media and associated press.
8. The winner will be contacted by phone to claim their prize.
9. Greenstone Shopping Centre management, staff and immediate families may not enter this competition.
From Wednesday, July 10th, 2019 to Monday, September 30th, 2019Your favourite eateries are still serving the most flavourful dishes to tempt any taste buds.
Click here to download delicious specials designed for you.
Recycling, doing it right!
From Monday, May 20th, 2019 to Thursday, October 31st, 2019Recycling at home and looking for a drop off point? The centres recycling station can be found on the outside of the centre just behind Game. Already separated Paper, Plastic, Glass and Cans can be dropped off 24 hours a day. Batteries, Ink cartridges and already assembled eco bricks can be delivered at Pick n Pay and Woolworths during trading hours.
Please remember to rinse any food packaging and remove lids.