Greenstone Shopping Centre Events
Wednesday is pensioners Day at Greenstone
Loads of Entertainment at Greenstone
The perfect shopping destination
• Greenstone has two Information Kiosks one is on the upper level near Miladys and the other on the lower level near Ster Kinekor. Visitors to our information desks are offered assistance with gift card sales, general queries, store directories, wheelchair and buggy rentals, first aid and centre promotions.
• Atms are available in the banking hall at entrance 1 as well as at entrance 7 opposite Pick n Pay clothing and just outside Truworths at entrance 2 to simplify banking for you. Pick n Pay also offers cash withdrawals at their tills and at an instore ATM at the money counter.
• Customers have access to one hour or 100 mb free WIFI in the centres common areas. Ensure your wifi is on when entering the centre, Once registered simply login and claim your complimentary access each time. Selected stores and restaurants also offer free WIFI, simply keep your wifi connection on to pickup the various locations.
• Centre facilities such as restrooms, walkways, entrances, elevators are all designed to be wheel-chair friendly with specially marked parking bays located very close to the entrances and restrooms allowing for convenient access for disabled visitors. Wheelchairs are available on request from the lower level Information Kiosk during Centre trading hours. Feel free to ask any member of our security staff to point you in the right direction.
• Conveniently accessible on both floor levels, our restrooms come with unisex baby changing facilities that offer a comfortable, safe and pleasant environment for parents with babies as well as family rooms for easy to use bathroom facilities for toddlers. Moms and Tots parking is available at entrance 2,3 and 8 with easy access to entertainment stores and either baby product stores.
• Hop onto the Gautrain midibuses departing from Marlboro station heading to Greenstone! For more info Click Here or call 0860 GAUTRAIN. Tickets for the midibus service are available for purchase at Marlboro station. Tickets cannot be purchased on the midibus. Download Map
Create an art piece or reusable homemade item from any ‘trash’ item (milk bottles, toilet paper holders, cereal boxes etc.), label and drop off at the lower info kiosk on or before 15 March to be entered.
Get your school and fellow class mates to join in and your school could also win a prize. These will be displayed in a schools art exhibition from 15 March to 2 April where our shoppers will be asked to vote for the best item.
Designated Parking Bays
Wheelchair Parking Bays are set aside for wheelchair users & persons with disabilities. They are not only close to the entrance, but are also wider than the average parking bay.
The extra space helps:
- A wheelchair user to transfer into their wheelchair from their car.
- The helper of a person who uses a wheelchair, to park the wheelchair next to the car so that they can lift the person from the car and place them into the wheelchair.
- The helper of a person who uses a wheelchair, to offload a person from a kombi in a wheelchair down ramps or with a wheelchair lift.
Persons who use these parking bays need to apply for a Wheelchair Parking Permit, also known as a "Disabled Parking Permit", "Handicapped Permit", "Disabled Placard" or "Disabled Badge", which is displayed on the vehicle upon parking it in one of these bays.
The National Council of and for Persons with Disabilities can also supply information and assist with registering and applying for a Disabled Parking Disk to be able to park in Disabled Parking space, +27 11 452 2774 or Email: email@example.com